Create an Inspired Vision Board from ‘Finding Your Higher Self’ by Sophie Saint Thomas
Benefits: Visualization can lead to manifestation. When you create a physical visual reminder of your desires, especially one that you put time and effort into, you’ll be inspired to make the moves needed to accomplish those dreams.
How does cannabis help? Cannabis aids in creativity, and asks you to dream big. Using cannabis while creating a vision board not only makes the activity more fun but produces a more fruitful outcome, as you are more likely to use your imagination.
- Pick up your supplies. To create a vision board, you will need old magazines; scissors; tape, glue, or pushpins; and something to attach everything to, such as poster board, a scrapbook, or a bulletin board.
- Gather your cannabis, and set up shop somewhere with plenty of room where it’s okay to make a mess.
- Take a moment to tap into yourself, and consume some cannabis. As your mind opens, ask yourself what you want out of your life. Is there a professional field that you’re looking to break into? What about a city that you want to visit? Are you ready to settle down and want to attract an ideal life partner? Perhaps you are in need of self-love, and want to create a vision board that celebrates you and reminds you to love yourself.
- Set the mood. Use music and lighting to create the vibe you wish to invoke. Perhaps if it’s a vision board about a job you can play music that makes you feel professionally powerful, and if it’s for travel, contains songs that remind you of that place.
- Begin crafting. Using cannabis as you please, cut, glue, pin, collage, and make a grand mess while creating the vision board of your dreams. Cut out photos and quotes, form words from letters, and don’t be afraid to get creative and weird. As you create your board, visualize your dreams coming to life.
- When your board is ready, hang it up where you can see it every day. All the hard work that you put in will help remind you of your goals, and will help you turn those dreams into reality through the power of manifestation. Never forget that there is magic in boldness. If other people can make their dreams come true so can you.
**Excerpted from Finding Your Higher Self by Sophie Saint Thomas. Copyright © 2019 by Simon & Schuster, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. All rights reserved.